- Ethically produced
- Natural Dyes
- Block printed
- 100% Pure Cotton
- Light-weight Kantha style (2 to 3 pieces of fabric sewn together)
- Can be used as a quilt for King or Queen bed, throw or picnic blanket
- Size - 266cm x 266cm ( 105 x 105 inch )
- Pillow cases x 2
Seakaboo's Peppermint Tie Dye design is reversible with intricate machine stitching throughout. Each delicate quilt is hand made using traditional dying methods by the Artisans of India.
Wake the Soul and add a touch of India to your humble abode.
This quilt is near perfect but has some fading from sun damage
- Treat with tender love and care
- Cold Hand Wash ONLY, do not bleach
- Line dry
- Do NOT tumble dry
Each unique piece from Seakaboo is a work of art and pieces differ from quilt to quilt, the imperfections are what make each design special in their own way. So you will find that the colours, stitching and design may slightly vary from pictures.
Please note dye marks and Sporadic splotches may appear throughout the quilt varying slightly from piece to piece, these minor imperfections are what make each piece special and unique.