- Ethically produced & Hand Made
- Block printed
- 100% Pure Cotton & Natural Dyes Used
- Light-weight Kantha style (2 to 3 pieces of fabric sewn together with cotton wadding )
- Bias Binding Edging
- Can be used as a quilt for King or Queen bed, throw or picnic blanket
- Size - 220cm x 270 cm ( 90 x 108 inch )
Seakaboo's Tropical Green Palm design with white backing is reversible. The edging is beautifully finished with white binding and a green hand stitch runs through out. Matching pillow cases can also be purchased separately.
Each delicate and intricate quilt is hand made using carved wooden printing blocks by the Artisans of India.
Wake the Soul and add a touch of India to your humble abode.
- Treat with tender love and care
- Cold Hand Wash ONLY, do not bleach
- Line dry
- Do NOT tumble dry
Each unique piece from Seakaboo is a work of art and pieces differ from quilt to quilt, the imperfections are what make each design special in their own way. So you will find that the colours, stitching and design may slightly vary from pictures.
Hand stitching throughout the quilts creates the kantha design.
Kantha stitching is a loose hand stitch that is not generally
knotted at each end; this may result in a few loose ends
poking out throughout the quilt.
(This is not a fault, it is in the nature and character of the design)
Please note dye marks and Sporadic splotches may appear throughout the quilt varying slightly from piece to piece, these minor imperfections are what make each piece special and unique.